25 March 2012

Upcycled

I went for a little wander in Kit and Caboodle the last time I was in Newburgh for knitting group. It's a cute little shop that sells a mixture of vintage, upcycled and hand crafted goods. 

This time I bought a chair for my spare room......it must have been the geographer in me that attracted me to it.


I also got new bedding.....it came from Marks and Spencer and I love the village pattern - I have towels to match for my bathroom.


Talking of bathrooms, I've painted the lower half, it is no longer mustard, now it is dark grey. It's still a pretty ugly bathroom but it has to look better than this.....mustard is never a good look for a bathroom!



9 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Hahaha -- I guess I never thought about how mustard would look in a bathroom -- you're too funny. I love that chair -- very cool!

Arctic Mum said...

You're doing so well! Hope to do something around here soon too, but then again, I'm soon starting work after maternity leave. Mustard is not a good colour for a bathroom, however very 70s. Love the linens! And the lamp on the side.

Bethany said...

I'm in love with your new chair!! That is great fabric, wherever it came from! And you have been busy! It's hard to remake bathrooms but just changing paint probably looks remarkably better. We've been watching home renovation shows, trying to get inspired here!

Unknown said...

The chair´s pattern is beautiful and you sleep in the middle of a town...lovely adquisitions!

likeschocolate said...

I love the fabric on the chair! Great finds!

Anne Marie said...

The map chair is perfect for you with all the traveling you do!

Fedulab said...

UH! I need that village pattern on my bed too!!
^_^

busana muslim said...

Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

Miley Miller said...

Great read thaanks