15 March 2012

Latest Woollie

I was in Pittenweem for the weekend with my family. My parents had my cousin's house for a week so I joined them for 3 nights. It meant I got to visit the new knitting shop in Pittenweem, called The Woolly Brew - a cute little space with a nice selection of yarn. It has a good choice of price ranges - from Rico (beautifully soft polyamide/acrylic for babies - DK and aran); Jamieson of Shetland's beautiful 100% wool offerings, some Noro, great sock yarns (my mum and I both bought the same Lang sock wool)....here's my purchases!



And on a relaxing weekend there was plenty time to knit - here's my latest project - sock number 1 - perhaps there will be sock number 2 sometime shortly after sock number 1. The yarn is beautiful, pity I can't remember what it is or where I bought it.


So along with the pink house on the harbour, the Cocoa Tree chocolate shop/cafe and the Pittenweem Arts Festival, there is another reason to pay a visit to Pittenweem.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I would go in a minute if I could! Love your green sock!

Thimbleanna said...

It sounds wonderful -- I'm thinking we have to go there! Your yarns are beautiful!!!

Fei An said...

Dear Di, That is a very nice green color, love it:)! I always think that knitting a sock is difficult:)