25 February 2007


Wanderings

It seems a shame to not talk about wanderings just because I am not wandering far at present. I am looking forward to the next time.......some day soon!

I also have the perfect gift to accompany me on that journey - thanks to my friend John. It is the most beautiful handmade leather bound travel journal. He knows me well! The funny thing is that he bought it whilst wandering - in Rome - and that it comes from a shop just round the corner from the hotel I stayed in when I visited Rome almost 3 years ago.

Blogging

I decided to take part in a photo a day project started by Dawbis over at her blog. It lasts a week and I have already taken my first 2 photos - the first thing I saw yesterday morning and today it was something that I'd like to remember always. Check in next Sunday to see my thoughts and photos!

No comments: