03 January 2012

2011 in Food

Touring the UK, France and Spain this year.........eating local produce, trying the local delicacies.....finding out that there are a few things I just cannot stand no matter how often I try them - coriander and celery being examples. Other things beginning with "C" I do love - cake! And I had some amazing cake in 2011.






Boy - France has good cake!


2012 - I want to learn to take better photos of food (one of my favourite things) and I plan to quit drinking coke! 2 days in.......hoping the headaches will disappear soon!

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Ooooh, what yummy pictures! Isn't it funny how we all have different tastes? I love celery and coriander. Ok. Cake Too LOL!

Fei An said...

Dear Di, you are so lucky that it seems you are another thin girl who doesn't need to worry about the weight:) Actually, the "C" thing is such a Western thing, and I found that I am turning to be a Westerner now:) I love cake but I have to be very cautious about them, unfortunately:) Keep up bring on delicious food pictures in 2012:) I love them!

Heidi said...

Great photos! Are you giving up all caffeine, or just the Coke? I was caffeine free for so long but now need it because of our kids' sleep problems. When i was caffeine free, it really did help with the headaches. Good luck!

likeschocolate said...

Serious YUM! It would be so hard to pick just one.