04 November 2011

Annual Craft Fair


It's that time of year again....the once a year that I have a stall at a craft fair....well, I have a stall at a craft fair with 3 friends....so at least I don't have to make too much. Which is just as well as production has been at an all time low this year. I have managed some cards, some knitted Santas (3), some appliqued bags (12), some fabric necklaces, some tree mobiles (2) and some Christmas decorations....I had plans for so much more....but neither the time or the motivation.







Oh and it's that time of year when the sunrises are amazing again....




3 comments:

Bethany said...

Actually that's quite a lot considering you've been busy traveling! Such cute things!! Here I was saying you should pull out the felt again and you were busy doing just that! I hope it's a successful craft fair and that everyone loves your work as much as I do!

Anne Marie said...

Ohh bit dear, it is not the quantity that counts, but the quality. And I love your work as uasual! Good luck at the fair & enjoy!

Unknown said...

Looks great job!
And afternoon´s light incredible. And living by the sea...just 1 hour far...but need to visit it..quite often