10 Simple Things that Make me Happy
I've been tagged twice now, by Life in Yonder and Arctic Mum Blogs so here it goes for 10 simple things that make me happy:
1. Cold, sunny winter days but thinking of spring
2. The smell of the sea and the breeze (or usually in Scotland the gale) on my face at the beach near home
3. My friend's little boy Kelvin giggling with me and hearing him say Diane
4. Being outdoors with friends destroying the countryside all in the name of conservation
5. A good book
6. Knitting! Even more so, knitting group
7. Running (or after running to be precise) - I stole that one from Arctic!
8. Laughing out loud
9. Spending time with friends and family
Anyone else want to play......
PS Going for the spring look in the blog header in the hope that it encourages spring to hurry up and get here! I was fed up with the frozen icy river!