07 January 2010

My Mum....

My mum makes me smile, makes me laugh.....I called her last night and we were chatting about her week. Monday morning spent at the golf club having coffee with her friends because the course was covered in snow and frozen so no golf could be played. As the morning drew to a close, one of the ladies said she had a sledge in the boot of the car and wondered if anyone wanted to go sledging....my mum...being my mum....said yes and having been given a large tin tray from the bar in the clubhouse to use as a sledge and in their golfing waterproofs the 2 intrepid sledgers headed out to the snow for 30 minutes of fun going up and down the hill.....all this from my 70 year old mum!!

Hey mum, I hope I grow older with as much of my spirit of fun and adventure still intact!

7 comments:

Tangara said...

I´m sure you´ll still be crafting, travelling and enjoying life when you get to your Mum´s age, it´s in your genes after all! xx

Thimbleanna said...

How FUN! And based on your experiences, I'd say you've inherited her spirit of adventure!

Unknown said...

Young mum! Great done!!!

montague said...

way to go mum!

Tonya said...

Wow, I think thats absolutely great about your mum. I too hope to be so "young" and see the fun in life at that age! You truly do have some beautiful photographs!

jane said...

too great! your mom rocks!

dutchcomfort said...

That’s some Mom you’re talking about! She rocks indeed!