30 April 2008

Woollie Exchange

Claudia, over at Aux Petits Oiseaux, and I arranged a little private exchange recently. I love doing these with people - it is so nice to receive and send hand crafted goodies all over the world! I had commented on her beautiful felted bird and she kindly offered to send me one, of course I wanted to send something in return. But I can't tell you what that is yet as I only just posted it a week ago! 

Claudia's bird arrived last week and it really is beautiful! Go check out her blog!


Thank you Claudia!

10 comments:

montague said...

sweet little bird! swaps are wonderful! i wish i could sign up for a few more, it just seems like there is never enough time to get all this stuff done!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute happy little bird!

Heidijayhawk said...

i love those kind of swaps! and what a sweet bird it is.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of Nordic crafting; very sweet. Now I am going to visit her blog.

Manoute said...

Beautiful! It will be perfect in your flat!

claudia said...

My felt bird looks very happy in its new home! I'm so happy that you like it :)

Bethany said...

Her blog is really cute and so is your felt bird! Thanks for the link! :)

Charlie P said...

Aww, it's so cute and perfect...don't let that troublesome pigeon corrupt her :S

Bethany said...

Di... I am laughing out loud today!!!! Your comment was hilarious! I hadn't heard that being pooped on by a bird was good luck but hey, if you think so, then go with that!!! ;) Thanks for bringing a smile to my face!!

A home far away said...

The bird is so lovely, I understand that you are happy!

Hugs from a sunny Singapore