06 September 2007

WANDERINGS

I am off to France! I will spend 4 days in Auxerre in the Burgandy region - hopefully drinking some good wine!! Going to the wedding of a good friend - it should be fun! 6 of us are going together and meeting many more friends once we were there! The wedding is on Saturday and a ceilidh band from Paris have been booked in true Scottish style to keep us dancing to the wee hours! Then there is another less formal party on Sunday!

Monday we leave for Paris - my favourite city! I'm only staying one night but since it's been 2 years since I was in Paris I am looking forward to just wandering and soaking up the atmosphere!

Back soon with some new photos of Paris but until then.........

10 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Hev a wonderful weekend/wedding/Paris tour!

dutchcomfort said...

PS. Have not Hev!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a dream... have a great trip! can't wait to see the pix.

Anonymous said...

have a great time! I look forward to the travel tips for my trip at the end of the month (hint hint)

Bethany said...

Have a good trip... oh, I'm so jealous!!!!

Belinda said...

Paris, how lovely! Enjoy every minute. :-)

Heidijayhawk said...

have a lovely time and i can't wait to hear about it!

Mary Beth said...

Oh France! It sounds fantastic. I spent a semester there when I was 19 but so far I've never had the chance to go back. Enjoy!

paula said...

bon voyage! :)

mormar said...

How lucky are you? Have fun!!