I've been tagged - 4 times by Marianne at Applehead, Julie at Handmaid, Julia at Miss Frugality and Syko !! Oh to be popular!! It does lead to me having a problem of identifying 7 more people to tag - hope you'll let me off at 3 or 4.....
The Rules of the Tagging
1. Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
2. Then write them on your blog
3. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
7 random facts about me:
1. I have been labelled an incessant talker in the past and it's probably true!
2. I studied geography at university and my dad is a geography teacher (retired).
3. Most of my friends are scientists which is funny since I wasn't a lot of use at science at school.
4. I don't think that I could ever live far from the sea - I love to be able to see it from my window and to walk on the beach.
5. I used to have to take my knitting to my mum when I dropped a stitch - never easy when it's a 150 mile round trip! Just as well I learnt to pick up stitches on my own.
6. I am left handed and surprisingly so are many of my friends. It's funny how people are always amazed when they realise that you are left handed.
7. I love to take photos and I was very proud when my dad (who is a really good photographer) said I had a good eye!!
Ok - now for me - who can I tag - who is left to be tagged... Sal, Javede, Meepslala and Taimarie